- Car MMY Model updated to v51.6
- Base for x86_64 Linux Docker image upgraded from TensorRT v21.11 to TensorRT v22.12
- Enable batching on MMY model
- Made LP rectification in VehicleAnalytics optional.
- Improved debug rendering of inference results.
- Optimization: More inferences operate on original image + ROI, rather than on generated crops.
- Failover to CPU mode when a CUDA device with compute capability >=3.5,<5.0 would not occur automatically, causing a crash.
- Fix excessive CPU consumption in pipelines with ValueSource/BooleanSwitchMuxer combo.
- Car MMY Model updated to v51.4
- Added pipeline for vehicle classification with optional detector stage (VehicleRecognition)
- Update color and LP state models
- Car MMY Model updated to v51.3
- Temporarily disable GPU image processing on intake: the CPU implementation is slightly faster
- Fix bug in Car MMY Model (v51.3) labels
- D3TModelsPrep: incorrect batch size was used, resulting in CUDA engine rebuild on a first run.
- Fix loading of CUDA libraries on Windows, when GPU image processing on intake is enabled.
- Fix Windows failing to use TensorRT, due to newly introduced cuDNN dependency, after r230705
- Fix NPP functionality on Jetson 5.1+ (missing CUDA/NPP symlinks)
- Reenable NVMPI on Jetpack 5.1+
- Car MMY Model updated to v51.2
- sh-event-processing update to 1.3.12 adding per class debounce (removal of unwanted input noise) functionality.
- x86_64: Upgrade CUDA to 11.4, TensorRT to 8.5, cuDNN to 8.6
- Introduce a build for Jetpack 5.1 on Orin hardware
- Orin image is about 50% larger (NVIdia now prefers CUDA, cuDNN and TensorRT as part of the image, rather than shared from the host)
- NVMPI decoder is currently disabled on Orin (will be reenabled as soon as possible)
- Car MMY Model updated to v51.0
- VehicleAnalytics/TrafficAnalytics: disable hardware decoder in Folder Watch mode. This solves initialization errors and/or crashes with Progressive/yuv444 jpeg.
- ALPR: implement new clustering algorithm for stacked characters
- VehicleAnalytics: change default detection model from gen5es to gen6es
- MediaStreamReader: Fix intermittent crash at pipeline termination / process exit
- Car MMY Model updated to v50.7
- MediaStreamReader: fixed a regression causing slower processing for FolderWatch pipelines (introduced in r230419)
- Support for previously deprecated BoxFilter configuration method had been removed.
- ALPR: Temporarily disable multi-row plates detection and processing. This will be restored when an improved algorithm is available
- ALPR: Eliminate an optional extra tight crop inference. It shows no benefit with the gen5/gen6 detection models.
- MediaStreamReader: when specifying seek position, some audio frames prior to that position were output
- MediaRecorder: use 0-based timestamps by default. This specifically helps with fixing playback issues of recorded videos in QuickTime.
- Fix intermittent crash on process exit, if CUDA decoder was used
Note: This release supersedes r230404, r230405
- Car MMY Model updated to v50.6
- NVMPI decoder on Jetson caused a crash on some H264 sources
Note: This release supersedes r230404
- MediaRecorder: keyframe flag was sticky, applying to packets that aren't keyframe.
- Car MMY Model updated to v50.5
- sh-event-processing update to 1.3.10 adding intersectionLocation and updateCount reset on presence sensors.
- Add GNU
timeto ARM Docker image
- Jetson: using NVMPI video decoder by default, resulting in performance improvemements
- MediaStreamReader: use 0-based timestamps for recorder by default
- MediaRecorder: fix recording when source stream doesn't have an audio track
- MediaRecorder: fix resulting mp4/mov files not being playable in QuickTime
_Note: This release supersedes r230317
- Car MMY Model updated to v50.4
- Object Detector: remove possible throughput bottleneck when cascading is enabled
- VehicleAnalytics: replace
lptEnableCascadingpipeline option (default:
false). Cascading and other algorithmic approaches yield minimal (up to 3%) and input-dependent benefit at a significant performance cost (up to 50%)
- Add GNU
timeto x86 Docker image
- Add peak memory reporting to
- Refactor Redactor's pipelines
- Core modification in pipeline scheduling/buffering algorithm
- Refactoring of MediaStreamSource/MediaRecorder nodes to support audio streams
- Make NPP enabled by default (SIO_NPP_ENABLE default to 1) on all available platforms
- Further optimizing inference preparation on nVidia platforms
- PrepareInferenceInput pipeline node has been removed - the functionality is now handled by inference nodes
- Car MMY Model updated to v50.3
- Inference speed-up
- using hardware optimized libraries (IPP, NPP) for end-to-end inference prep
- in case of NPP, minimizing host-to-device transitions
- optimizing buffer allocations and pooling
- Fix a rare crash on pipeline initialization/startup
Note: This release supersedes r230119, r230117, and r230116
- Car MMY model updated to v50.2
- TensorRT: allow batched inference execution for models supporting it
- Update character and object detection models to support batch inference in TensorRT
- SIO_NPP_ENABLE environment variable controls use of NPP for inference preparation. Defaults to 1 on Intel, 0 on other platforms.
- SIO_IPP_ENABLE environment variable controls use of IPP for inference preparation. Defaults to 1 on Intel, 0 on other platforms.
- Improve pipeline flow by removing output limiters from intermediate nodes
- VehicleAnalytics/TrafficAnalytics: File-based pipeline now reads frames asynchronously by default
- Utilize NPP for color conversion and initial resize during input ingestion
- Fixed a bug in NPP-based inference preparation, which could cause a corrupt image to be used by inference
- VehicleAnalytics/TrafficAnalytics: Fix a possible race condition between inference and ImageDraw node (when enabled): frame could be modified prior to/during inference.
- Internal development release; CI pipeline changes.
- Car MMY model updated to v50.0
- TensorRT: refactor to lay ground for future optimizations
- All parameters affecting model behavior and requirements are now bundled with model, not with the pipeline.
- iOS samples: remove no longer used frameworks
- Fix failure to determine model location, when ran with CWD different from SIO install path